6 June 2013

What's wrong with small?...

If I see one more woman driving around in a car the size of a tank with one child in the back I think I'll scream! And why is it that when you have a car that size the drivers are always so arrogant, they think they can park anywhere, especially on the zigzags of a zebra crossing putting the lives of other children crossing the road in danger! OK that's my rant of the day. Here are some lovely little cars, maybe they're not suitable for the school run but how cute are they?






















































green + white mini VW bus - http://www.soosoo.at/tag/mini-vw-bus/
1958 Brütsch Mopetta blue car - unknown
pink Fiat Jolly - unknown
electric Fiat 500 Beach Buggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and comment ♥
I don't open Anonymous comments as they are always spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...