25 October 2014

I close my eyes and I can fly treasury...


all items from etsy - clouds - AnaPontesPhotography / flying birds - HelensJournal / rain - BreeMadden / sea - FrancesPhotography / grey clouds - dorataya / head - Fairiegoodmother/ umbrella - StaticMovement/ painting - AndrejaHojnikGallery / eyes - Indounik / shawl - Shovava / birds - LaMiaCasa / swallow bird - artsdesirable / diver - Fairiegoodmother / leaping figure - hopeimages / feather - moonlightphotography / landscape - SeeWorldThruMyEyes

3 comments:

  1. I love this set of images. I especially like the Indian Shawl.
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made me feel better about the days getting darker - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully haunting treasury.
    It must take you so long to curate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and comment ♥
I don't open Anonymous comments as they are always spam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...